Friday, May 17, 2013

Planting seeds

The purpose of this blog is simple. To chronicle my experiences, mistakes, and victories in balcony gardening from three stories up.

We live in an apartment at the back of our building. The good news - we have a balcony. The bad news - it doesn't get a lot of sun.

I decided to try a container garden on the balcony anyway.

This is not intended as an educational garden blog, per se. I have little to no expertise in gardening and this is my first attempt at container gardening. I may very well kill half of my plants. But I want to keep track of my meager garden and share my "techniques". If they work, feel free to try them. If not, do the opposite? Or just read along and laugh at me. That works too. Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

seeds for thought